Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent knowledge / training
2-3 years of experience with Microsoft operating systems and network devices.
- Maintain Active Directory objects and Group policy.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Monitor the IT infrastructure and respond immediately to security or usability concern.
- Provide network technical support.
- Evaluate and optimize IT infrastructure for better performance.
- Knowledge of VMware virtualization.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issue
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.