University degree in Computer Science or a related subject
2-3 years of experience with network administration
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Monitor the IT infrastructure and respond immediately to security or usability concern.
- Provide network technical support.
- Evaluate and optimize IT infrastructure for better performance.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Friday, December 29, 2017